Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

{maternity} Caroline

I had the pleasure of photographing one of my dearest friends. Caroline is amazingly beautiful, and equally as talented of a dancer & a singer. We met in kindergarten where I'm sure I pinched her. (Yes, I was one of those.) I am so happy for she & Matt for their newest adventure: Stella. I can't wait to meet her!

Funny trivia: we shot this the DAY BEFORE she delivered! Notice the bags literally packed by the door.





Yummy sunlight!




There was this random grungy mattress floating right next to us in the water! It must have been swept away in a gust from the large bridge nearby!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

These are so good!

About Me

My photo
Wife. Mother of two ADORABLE, wild rag-a-muffins. Southern Belle. Lover of Nature and Surprises. Hater of Bugs and Smacking. World traveler. Shutterbug. Knitter.

Followers